Keeping Your Competitive Edge 2012: Doing Business in a Digital World
Change in business is constant; the only way to stay ahead and keep a competitive advantage is to maintain keen awareness of factors that bring about industry revolution.
Keeping Your Competitive Edge is exclusively offered to the Fisher community as an opportunity to participate in current business topics and gain insight about upcoming industry change.
Join us April 19th & 20th to network, learn and keep your competitive edge!
Thursday, April 19
- Networking breakfast with Fisher community, alumni and current Executive MBA students, 7:30 a.m.
- Welcome by Dean Poon
- Morning session, 8 a.m. Three Major Communication Shifts Today’s Business Leaders Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Afternoon session, 1 p.m. Strategic Facebook, Twitter Strategy and Breaking Through the Noise
- Evening session, 5:30 p.m. EMBA Speaker & Reception
Friday, April 20
- Breakfast, 7:30 a.m.
- Morning Session One, 8:00 a.m. Legal Implications in a Digital World
- Morning Session Two, 10:00 a.m. Multi-Channel Consumer Experience Creation
- Afternoon Session One, 1:00 p.m. White Castle System Inc. : Initiatives in Social Media
- Afternoon Session Two, 2:00 p.m. Trends of the Future
Classes held in Pfahl Hall. Breakfast, lunch and reception included in $450 forum fee.
Registration is not available for a past event.