- EdM, International Education Policy, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- BA, International Studies and Russian, The Ohio State University
- Plans, develops and administers short-term, faculty-led education abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students in the Fisher College of Business
- Provides support services including program and scholarship advising and delivers pre-departure resources and health and safety information
- Academic coordinator for the Global Business Learning Community
Transformational Overseas Experience
While an undergraduate at Ohio State, I studied abroad at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic. One of my best memories was realizing that I was sitting next to Václav Havel, the first president of the Czech Republic, at the opera one night. This is just one example of how education abroad gave me the opportunity to take what I was learning in the classroom and experience it in real life. It was my time in Prague that solidified my desire to support students, faculty and staff in their international education endeavors.