Copiers are located in Gerlach 208 and in Mason 147. The copying process integrates directly with existing Fisher print quota and will automatically deduct at the same rate as B/W and color printing in the Fisher student computer lab.
Please Note: You must have available balance on your print quota to successfully log into the copier.
To make copies
- On the Gerlach control panel touch screen, touch Copy. In Mason, touch Keyboard.
- Enter Fisher ID (lastname.#), touch Next.
- Enter Fisher ID Password, touch Enter.
- Load the original document. Use the document glass for single copies or paper that cannot be fed using the document feeder. Use the document feeder for multiple or single pages.
- Use the alphanumeric keypad on the control panel to enter the number of copies. The number of copies appears in the upper-right corner of the touch screen.
- To correct the number of copies entered using the alphanumeric keypad, press the C button, and then reenter the number.
- To stop a copy job, press the red Stop button on the control panel. On the touch screen, touch Resume to continue the job, or Cancel to cancel the job completely.
- Press the green Start button on the control panel.
- When finished, press the Log In/Out button, then touch Logout.
Will copying deduct from my print quota?
Yes. You must have available balance on your print quota to log into the copier. The copying process integrates directly with existing print quota and will automatically deduct at the same rate as B/W and color printing in the student computer lab.
Where is the underscore character on the keyboard display?
The underscore character is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the keyboard display under the "Shift" button.
How do I reset copier settings?
On the control panel, press the yellow Clear All button to reset copier settings to default.
Can I duplex?
Duplex is supported by the copy machine.
Can I use specialty paper?
No, only the paper stocked in the machine by an ITS employee may be used in the copier.