Hire Alumni with Experience
Hire Experienced Alumni with the OSU Alumni Consortium
Broaden the reach of your recruiting efforts by posting jobs to our new OSU Alumni Consortium. The Consortium links to two job posting systems. The job postings will be reviewed by both the Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management for posting on Alumni Career Connection and by the Fisher College of Business Office of Career Management for posting on FisherConnect. Register or log in to post job opportunities in one location for both Fisher and fellow Ohio State alumni.
If you were a previous user of FisherConnect or Alumni Career Connection, thank you. This partnership operates on a new collaborative technology platform, so please take a few minutes to re-register on the consortium site with your same ACC or FisherConnect username and password.
How to Post Jobs
- Log in above to post jobs. If you do not have an account, please register now by clicking on the “Register" link above. You can post a job immediately. Your account and job posting will be activated within two business days.
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the page and select My Jobs → New Job.
- Complete the Posting Information with your job description and selection criteria.
- Click on the Save button for your job posting to be submitted for approval.
How to Search for Alumni Resumes
By registering with the OSU Alumni Consortium, an account will automatically be created for you in the FisherConnect site and the Alumni Career Connection site. You can retrieve resumes in each individual site by using the same username and password that you create in the OSU Alumni Consortium.
- Log into FisherConnect or Alumni Career Connection using your OSU Alumni Consortium username and password.
- Click on Student/Alumni Resumes on the toolbar if you are using FisherConnect or Alumni Search if using Alumni Career Connection.
- Select your search criteria. You can select Degree from the list of degree choices and then go to the box for Majors. Click on the Add/Remove button to make your preferred choices.
- Click on the Search button and the list will be viewable. If your search results in too many candidates for your preference, just go back and narrow your search criteria.
- Check the boxes next to the names of those resumes you would like to view or click on the Select All button at the bottom of the page to view all resumes.
- Click on the Download Packet button- when the packet opens, click the Print/View All button and it will open another window with all the resumes. You will see the Print icon for the pdf and you can print all resumes.