Real Estate Management
Real Estate has had tremendous growth and decline in the last two decades; at the same time, it has become more global, more liquid, and more public. These changes have created a large demand for well-trained real estate professionals.
Fisher's Real Estate track is tailored to preparing students for a wide range of professional career paths in real estate investment trusts (REITs), real estate operating companies, real estate development, financial institutions, investment banks, consulting firms, and e-commerce startups.
- FIN 870 - Seminar in Real Estate
- FIN 872 - Real Estate Investment
Choose from one of the following:
- FIN 826 - Financial Institutions
- FIN 822 - Investments and Securities Markets
- FIN 831 - Insurance and Risk Management
Our graduates accept real estate management roles with real estate brokers, asset trading firms, insurance and financial services firms, and in large Fortune 500 companies, which have internal real estate management positions.
Here is a sample list of recruiters who have hired Fisher MBAs:
- Glimcher Realty
- Skilken Properties
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation
- Cushman and Wakefield
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Tishman Speyer Properties
- MetLife Real Estate Investments
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
Students have the opportunity to compete annually in the one of the most prestigious real estate case competition in the world, the ULI Gerald D. Hines Student Urban Design Competition. Fisher students partner with architecture students and industry professionals from the Columbus chapter of ULI.