Professor Hamm joined the Fisher college of Business in Autumn 2010.. She arrived from the University of Pennsylvania where she taught introductory financial accounting and received her Ph.D. in Accounting. Prior to her doctoral work, she worked as a consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers in South Korea.
At the Fisher College of Business, Professor Hamm teaches intermediate financial accounting. Her primary research interests include the role of accounting reporting in the capital markets, information intermediaries, information asymmetry and cost of capital, executive compensations, index trading and investors, and earnings management.
Areas of Expertise
- Capital Markets
- Disclosure, Information Asymmetry, Cost of Capital
- Index Trading
- Information intermediaries
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- MSE, University of Pennsylvania
- BBA, Seoul National University