What are the benefits of standards?
- Provides a measure for evaluating all aspects of the training by allowing students and coaches to evaluate their progress towards the standard.
- Public written statement of expectations.
- All coaches and all students across the organization are working towards the same criteria.
- Helps to focus the effort of what needs to be achieved.
- Provides better opportunities for continuous improvement.
What’s different about the Fisher COE standard than other certifications?
- Customer-driven process with the primary generators of the certification standard employers of belts.
- Supervised by an Advisory Council made up of industry experts.
- Capability certified through knowledge and application
- Body of Knowledge (Test)
- Assessment Relevance (Use software, not tables)
- Body of Practice (Experience + Projects)
- Technical Mastery + Practical Results
- Any organization can certify against the standard