Meet your Career Consultant, Allison Jones

I decided to invite a guest to blog on the site for this week!  Allison Jones recently joined the Office of Career Management as a dedicated resource for Working Professional MBA students.

I wanted to take a moment to formally introduce myself to you.  My name is Allison Jones and I am a new member of the Office of Career Management team and will be providing customized career services specifically for Working Professional MBA students.  I have worked at The Ohio State University for seven years in a career services capacity, and have a great deal of experience helping students with all stages of career development, including initial self-assessment, career exploration, networking, job searching, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, and evaluating offers.

My hours are 9:00-6:00 Monday through Wednesday, and 8:00-5:00 Thursday and Friday.  You can contact the Office of Career Management front desk at (614) 292-6024 to schedule an appointment, for 30 minutes or 60 minutes, according to your needs.  If it would be helpful to meet outside of these hours, contact me directly and we can set up an appointment. If you have a quick question, I have walk-in hours on Mondays 12:00-1:00 and Wednesdays 5:00-6:00. 

If you have any questions for me or if you have ideas for career-related events or resources that would be helpful, please let me know.  I look forward to working with you!