With the November 8th deadline quickly approaching for the winter quarter term, many of you are probably working on getting your application materials finalized. We often get questions from applicants as to whether you can submit your applications online even though all of your application materials may not be ready to go.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- We will create a file for you as we recieve your supplemental application materials, so feel free to send them whenever they are ready as long as your first name, last name and program name (MBA for Working Professionals) are indicated on the items you are submitting.
- Since most of your application will be completed or uploaded online (application form, resume, personal statement, and electronic letters of recommendation), I am primarily referring to transcripts and test scores
- Your references can submit their online letters of recommendation at any time – they do not have to wait for you to submit your application online. As soon as they receive the link, they can submit. Do not worry if their letter of recommendation arrives prior to your application.
- You do not need to order transcripts if you were an undergraduate or previous graduate student at The Ohio State University.
- Make sure that the testing agency sends your official scores to us if you did not indicate that The Ohio State University should recieve the scores at the time you took the exam.
- Once we have a complete application (online application form and all supplemental materials), we will review your application.
- We review applications on a rolling basis and will make decisions for winter quarter until the class is full.
- If the class becomes full, it is possible that we will ask applicants to defer your admission to a future term – we will notify you if this applies to your application.