Written by Margie Bogenschutz, Senior Director of Undergraduate Career Management and Recruitment
You probably want to know what FCDC is, before learning about why you should use it! Fisher Career Data Central is a platform for collecting data from students about their job and internship offers, plans for graduate school and more. AND – it provides YOU with a lot of good information to use for your own job/internship search. Here are 5 reasons to use FCDC:
1) You can find average salary data on former Fisher students in your major – see what students in your major averaged in the past year, or 3 years or 5 years. Using last year’s class salary data could be helpful for you to determine realistic expectations about competitive salaries for your own job search.
2) You can find average internship salary data for your major from previous Fisher students.
3) You can learn what the top companies are that hired Fisher students in your major over the last several years. This can be helpful for targeting companies that have a rich history of hiring students in your major.
4) You can get geographic information about both job and internship offers from previous Fisher classes – learn where most Fisher students landed with their jobs and internships.
5) You can report your own internship and/or job – or other post-graduation plans – and help future Fisher students!
To learn more about FCDC and how to use it, go to: