This event is open to current Ohio State undergraduate students.
Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
Location: Ohio Union Great Hall Meeting Rooms 1, 2 & 3
All Ohio State students are invited to come and learn:
- Why you should apply to Ohio State for graduate or professional school?
- What’s involved in applying?
- What undergraduate courses and programs can help you prepare?
Admissions representatives from more than 20 Ohio State graduate and professional schools, pre-law and pre-health academic advisors and ASC Career Services will be available to answer your questions.
- Applied Clinical and Preclinical Research Program
- Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences Career Services
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Law and Pre-Health Advisors
- College of Dentistry
- College of Engineering
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Optometry
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Public Health
- College of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Educational Studies
- Fisher College of Business
- Graduate-level Teacher Licensure Programs
- Higher Education and Student Affairs Program
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Knowlton School of Architecture
- Moritz College of Law
- Pharmacology Program
- School of Environment and Natural Resources
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Student Financial Aid
For additional information, please contact: Ann Rottersman at email@example.com.