Written by Career Events Intern, Courtney Russell
Fisher Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Don’t forget to bring your BuckID! You will need this to swipe in at the fair.
- Bring dollar bills- especially if you are coming straight from class you will want to coat check your backpack for $1. Seriously though, suit + giant backpack do not look good.
- Your phone – don’t text while talking to employers, but DO download the OSU Career Fair Plus mobile app to access Company Major Charts and the Career Fair Map! …Trust me, there are over 175 tables, and 3 completely filled ballrooms, this will be a life saver.
- Resumes – emphasis on the S. Even if you only research and plan on talking to a few companies, be prepared for anything.
- Lastly, put your resumes in a professional padfolio. If you didn’t graduate from FCP as a freshman and are still in need, Ohio State’s bookstores have them as well! http://goo.gl/AnepWM