Gearing up for my Summer Internship at Key Bank

Hello All!

My name is Hannah Cedargren! I am a rising junior from the Ohio State University. Within the Fisher College of Business, I am double specializing in Marketing and Management Information Systems, with a minor in Economics. This summer I will be interning for Key Bank!th-1

For those of you who do not know me, I am originally from Cincinnati, OH. So moving to Cleveland after my second year of university was quite daunting. Thankfully, my college roommate’s parents offered to take me in as one of their own this summer. Living with your friend’s parents is actually a lot of fun and if you have the means, I would highly recommend it. I moved up quite a bit early in order to get settled and I now believe I am energized and prepared to start my internship on May 27th!

Our orientation was originally intended to be downtown in Key Tower. Due to potential unrest following a court verdict the intern orientation was moved to a satellite office outside the city. The satellite office, or Tiedeman Rd. office, is actually home to the Risk Review Group (RRG), which will be my home throughout the internship.

On a conference call just last week I was officially placed on the General IT Control team for the summer. I will be performing SOX computer system testing and integrated reviews in connection with other teams in RRG. Sounds pretty snazzy! I’m sure by the end of the summer I’ll be able to paint a better picture of what that looks like day in and day out.

Candidly, I am overjoyed to have this opportunity and even more thankful for all the support that enables me to take advantage of this opportunity. I am ecstatic to learn over these next ten weeks and even more so to share with the Fisher Community.