How We Ended Up in Dallas Part 2

Alex Chudik here- Here’s a little about how I got my internship and ended up in Dallas for the summer. I just finished my Junior year here in Fisher as a Marketing major with minors in Entrepreneurship and Economics. I can’t believe I’m more than halfway finished with college! I’m still looking for ways to extend my time here and thinking about maybe adding a major or failing a class (just kidding mom!)

After interning in Australia for Jones Lang Lasalle last summer, I knew finding an equally exciting internship would be difficult. When I started looking for positions last fall I struggled to find a company who’s values I really believed in. Luckily I was offered a position with Pelotonia, a non-profit in Columbus that raises money for cancer research through a grassroots bike tour held every summer. If you know me, you’d know how excited I was about this opportunity. I am so passionate about the company and love all of the employees. However, it felt a little to comfortable to me and I was ready to get out of my element and even more ready to get out of Ohio. When Dosen convinced me to apply for Southwest and I made it through the phone interview, they flew me out to Texas for a second interview and there was no turning back. Since then I’ve fallen in love with the company and couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the intern class. Here goes nothin!

Alex Chudik