2013 application posted online and available

The Fisher SMB-Finance application for the 2012-2013 academic year is now live and available online.

Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply early – your chances of earning admission and merit-based financial aid are best at the beginning of the application cycle.

Deadlines for Autumn 2013 are listed below:

DOMESTIC APPLICANTS (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)

November 14 - early decision deadline. Complete applications submitted by this date will have an admission decision (admit, deny, wait-list) by December 31.

December 14 - Fellowship/priority funding deadline

May 24* - Final deadline
*Complete applications received after this date may be reviewed on space available basis.

***

INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS

November 14 - Early decision deadline; Fellowship/priority funding deadline

February 15 - Final deadline

***

Over the next few months, please check back on this blog. I will post information that may help you as you prepare to submit your application. If you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact us (contact information is posted here).

Enjoy the rest of your summer in the meantime!

There are a few more weeks of summer left this year. Enjoy them!

2 Responses to “2013 application posted online and available”

1. 1 Tracy August 6, 2012 at 1:50 am

I have one question about the SMF program. Do students have to finish the program in one year? Can they extend the graduation time? I am an international student. So I am concerned about whether I can find internship during the program.

2. 2 Rob August 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm

The program starts at the beginning of autumn semester (late August) and ends at the end of spring semester (late April/early May). It is my understanding that SMF students are not allowed to extend their enrollment in the program once all course/degree requirements have been met (which would all be met by the end of spring semester). This is due to INS rules/regulations, as I understand them.