Can you tell me my application status?

Brutus applied 3 days ago. He's stressed out...did SMF receive his app? Only ApplyYourself can tell him his status!

We understand that this time of year can be highly stressful as you are getting ready to apply for business school – you are studying hard for the GMAT, writing and rewriting your essays, contacting your references to finish those letters of recommendation, etc. We get many calls from anxious applicants who are wondering whether we have received your transcripts and other supplemental materials that you may have sent to us.

Here are some things to keep in mind:

• Items that are sent to us via surface mail (e.g. transcripts, etc.) are noted as received on the day we receive them and will be considered “on time” if this date meets our application deadline.
  • There is and will be a delay between the time that we receive materials and those materials being recorded as “received” on your status page. The length of the delay will depend on the time of year – around the holidays and the deadlines, please expect a longer processing delay.
  • If you submit materials to us (e.g. transcripts, TOEFL scores, etc.) prior to submitting your application, we are unable to confirm receipt of those materials.
  • Once you submit your application, you may check your application status in your Apply Yourself account to determine which materials we have received.  Again, please note that your account will not be updated the minute you submit your application, but after we have had a chance to search for documents we have recieved that match the name on the application submitted.
  • Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants, we cannot tell you if we have received your materials.  You will need to check your status online.

2 Responses to “Can you tell me my application status?”

1. 1 Ding Min January 28, 2011 at 5:49 am

I am Ding Min from China and studying in Wuhan technology university.
    as a transfer for admission to your university, my application at your website yes and application fee yes but the application documents to you signed by M burcsu dated on Jan.26.2011.
    Now i want to know whether you have received the above and how to know
    my admission status or how to track my status ?
    Looking forward to your early reply.
    Thanks and best regards
    Ms ding Min

2. 2 Rob February 8, 2011 at 11:50 pm

Thanks for your question – I’ll reply to you via email.