As the first deadline (November 19th) approaches, please be patient with our office as we are getting a significant amount of questions and requests.
A couple notes regarding the application:
- Items that are sent to us via surface mail (e.g. transcripts, etc.) are noted as received on the day we receive them and will be considered “on time” if this date meets our application deadline.
- You can check your application status online by logging into your account. Please do not contact the office to confirm receipt of materials.
- There is and will be a delay between the time that we receive materials and those materials being recorded as “received” on your status page. The delay can be anywhere from one to ten business days, depending on the time of year. Around application deadlines, expect the delay to be closer to be between five and ten business days.
- If you submit materials to us (e.g. transcripts, TOEFL scores, etc.) prior to submitting your application, we are unable to confirm receipt of those materials.
- Please do not send hard copies of items that are already included in the online application.
Best of luck, everyone!