Autumn 2011 MLHR information sessions scheduled

You have questions? We have answers!

As you may know if you are a somewhat frequent reader of this blog, we hold periodic information sessions for the Master of Labor & Human Resources (MLHR) program. These information sessions are really designed to give you an overview of the MLHR program and help you decide whether Fisher and the MLHR degree are the right next step in your career development. The first 30 minutes of the information session include a presentation of the program and the last 30 minutes involve a question and answer discussion with members of the admissions team. We have scheduled information sessions for autumn 2011 on October 12, November 9, and December 1 – click here to register!

I know sometimes it is difficult to even know what to ask at these sessions, especially if you are in the very beginning stages of the research process. So, I thought it would be helpful to provide a list of questions that are often brought up at the sessions to give you a head start on your own brainstorming. For answers to these questions, attend our next info session!

• How many nights per week will I be in class?
  • How much time will I spend on classwork outside of class?
  • How long will it take me to graduate?
  • What is the difference between being enrolled in the MLHR full time vs part-time?
  • Do I need to take the GMAT or GRE to apply?
  • Do I need to send you my transcripts if I attended Ohio State as an undergraduate student?
  • What kind of financial aid opportunities are available to help me finance my education?

Hope to see you soon!