ETS, administrator for the Graduate Record Examination (aka GRE), has been working on revising the GRE for the past few years. The form of the exam will change significantly; the changes include but are not limited to how it’s administered, the scoring scale, etc. I recently attended an information session at the Ohio State University Graduate School where a representative from ETS walked us through some of the changes.
- The current form of the GRE will exist through the end of July 2011.
- If you wish to take the GRE in its current form, you must take it by July 30, 2011
- The new form of the GRE will be administered starting in August 2011.
- If you take the GRE between August 1 and September 30, 2011, you will receive a 50% discount on your GRE registration fee.
- Tests taken in August through Oct will not have scores released until mid November at the earliest.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to have your GRE scores prior to November 2011, you must take the GRE on or prior to July 30, 2011.
For more information on the changes to the GRE, please click here.
For more information on the Fisher MLHR application requirements (including but not limited to the GRE), please click here.