- International application deadline (fellowship/financial aid consideration)
- November 15
- Domestic application deadline (fellowship/financial aid consideration)
- December 31
- Final application deadline for international applicants
- March 1
- Final application deadline for domestic applicants
- May 1
- Applications will be accepted from qualified domestic applicants after May 1 on space available basis; however, applications submitted earlier get more consideration than those submitted later.
- May 1
We often receive questions on what “domestic” and “international” means. Domestic applicants are those who are U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents. International applicants are everyone else.
I recommend that you review the Fisher MLHR web site carefully and visit this admissions blog on a regular basis to stay updated on the application process and informed about the Fisher MLHR program. Don’t be afraid to post your questions and comments on the blog. If you have a question, most likely several other applicants are wondering the exact same thing!