You only need to do three things to submit your MAcc application

You only need to do three things to submit your application.

I received a great question from a student the other day. He asked me:

If I have all of my application information input, but I am waiting on electronic recommendations to be finalized, am I allowed to submit the application? The tool in the application says that my application is complete, but I am waiting on my references to submit the recommendations and did not know whether or not to submit it.

This is an excellent question. The answer? There are only three things you need to do in order to submit your Fisher MAcc application:

1. Upload your responses to the essay questions and
  2. Upload your resume and
  3. Identify three people/references for your application.

Essays: Be sure to answer each of the questions fully and completely. Think of each question as one way interviews – the admissions committee has asked you the question … now, provide us with your best response.

Resume: It is permissible to submit a resume longer than one page. I am not implying that you must submit a resume longer than one page but IF you have information that is relevant to your application to this program (e.g. academic honors, awards, scholarships, etc.), do not limit yourself to one page. Do not include irrelevant information (e.g. high school jobs, etc.).

References: To submit your application, your references do not need to have already been submitted. You only need to identify/list three references to submit your application – your references can submit their recommendations at any time.

Everything else required for your application – test scores, transcripts, etc., can be sent to our office before or after you submit your application. (Click here for a list of required application items.) Once your application is complete, the admissions committee will begin to review your file.

So if you have completed your essay responses, have uploaded your resume, and have identified three references for your application, what are you waiting for? Apply now!