The Journey Begins

Image courtesy of National Park Service

This past week has been a whirlwind. From somehow fitting everything in my small car, including myself, and arriving in northeast Ohio to getting used to my new environment for the remainder of the summer, I have had plenty to keep me busy. My internship with Univar USA does not start for a couple of weeks, so in the meantime I have been exploring the area and acclimating to a new routine.

I spent many years in northeast Ohio as a child, so I am no stranger to the area, but there is quite a bit that differs from what I am used to in Columbus. Going on runs down many of the outdoor trails that wind through the area as well as visiting the state and national parks has been an excellent way to enjoy the magnificent weather and keep myself occupied while I wait to begin my internship at Univar. Along with this, living between both Akron and Cleveland provides me the opportunity to enjoy everything both cities have to offer, including eating delicious Italian food at Luigi’s in downtown Akron and cheering on the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field.

As the days move forward I am getting even more excited to begin my internship. This summer will be one to remember, so make sure to stick around and follow my journey!

May 31, 2013 | Filed under Anticipating Internship, Lifestyle, Location and tagged with , , , , , , .

Tags: , , , , , ,