Throughout the Summer I have been on different calls with different facets of the company, as well as had a team that was not afraid to share their thoughts. Throughout the summer I jotted down words of advice that really resonated with me.
Words of Wisdom from around the office:
- Happiness is most important and people can tell when you aren’t happy.
- Don’t be a Diva. Sometimes you have to do work you don’t like to get where you want to be.
- When you don’t see work as a challenge and only see it as work… It is time to move on.
- Don’t be afraid to ask if you want something, just be aware of when you have asked for too much.
- Everything happens for a reason and all you can do is your best.
- You are never going to know everything.
- Be proud of what you do, you are your own biggest cheerleader.
A fellow intern and I with the Sears Tower in the background
Until next time,