Wow, what a summer!
I have had so many amazing experiences during my internship, but I want to use this blog to share some advice, advice I have gotten this summer, and advice just from me! Don’t worry, I’m planning a blog full of pictures of fun and excitement, so I won’t be ending things quite yet.
Top 3 pieces of advice I have received:
- Marry for money, that way when you get into a fight and think WHY THE HECK DID I MARRY THIS GUY?! you can tell yourself “oooh yeah, for the money…”
- When you think about getting married, get a dog instead.
- Live with or near your friends when you graduate. It will only get harder to keep in touch.
I think some people are trying to live vicariously through my future endevours….
My top 3 pieces of advice that YOU should do (if you haven’t already):
- Get QUIC. Sign up now! X out of this screen, do your modules, go to FisherConnect, and sign up! Don’t miss out on interviews in the fall because all the QUIC time slots are filled.
- Apply to Cohort (if you are a sophomore). Cohort will be the best thing that will ever happen to you. Ever. Seth, Paul, Kim, back me up on this one.
- Do what you want to do. I know this contradicts my advice above where I try to boss you around, so do #1 and #2, then do #3.
Perks of Cohort: I went on a business trip to Cleveland and met up with Xuan interning at Key Bank