Written by: Sara Weil
The top 10 most amazing things I did during my first week at work:
1) Flew out to Palm Springs, California
2) Met past interns and new interns from Ohio State!
3) Networked with the President of Nestle Business Services and the Head of Procurement for Mexico
4) Ate ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner
5) Played African drums and maracas and created music with 200 Nestle employees
6) Bonded with my Fremont, MI team in the pool
7) Became friends with the 5 other procurement interns from Occidental, Michigan State and Ohio State
8) Went on a jeep ride on the San Andreas Fault
9) Stood in between the San Andreas Fault (I’m 3rd from the back!)
10) HAD THE BEST FIRST WEEK OF WORK EVER!!!
I move to Fremont, MI tomorrow and am excited to get started on my internship!