- Picture: O-I-I-O (see my earlier post on Mirror Lake)
- Movie: New Moon (and in itself the fact that I could go to the movies…)
- Funny moment: Prof. Campbell playing Snoop Dogg as a preview to the class on “getting paid”
- Event: the Fisher Winter Games. Congrats to MH on winning the triple crown!
- The new wave of birthdays has begun!
“Hice algo sweet pa la lady something crazy…” – Tego Calderón
- The BEAUTIFUL weather! I wonder when I’ll see 27+°C in my apartment again without relying on the heat…
- Store: Whole Foods in Dublin.
- Event: SK’s birthday celebration at Bodega.
- Quote: “It’s not even December, and it already reeks like Christmas”, by JDNK. Hey, it’s true…
- Activity: sleeping!
“The last head falls to the ground, no one is left alive; they thought that they could take me down, but it’s not my time to die” – Amon Amarth
- Fact: I requested my SSN.
- Quote: “I hate you”, by the Baby. Yeah, right…
- Event: the workshop with the Google VP of Finance.
- Location: Prime Outlets in Jeffersonville
- Class thing: I saw that name tags can be confusing, as SM was called by KD’s name in class, with the corresponding following awkward silence.
“…so we take the LIFO reserve…” – Prof. Roulstone
- Mental quote: “Hm, I wonder if that’s our plane” referring to a plane I could see through the window while I was already taxiing towards the runway.
- Event: The Alejandro Fernández concert!
- Quote: “I’m Samantha”, by JPD. It’s amazing what a hungry person will do for a slice of free pizza.
- Place: The Minneapolis skyway.
- Show: The City, and also the fact that I actually got to see it without sacrificing schoolwork.
“Life is demanding, without understanding…” – Ace of Base