A couple of months ago I was watching TV and I came across a commercial that I thought was quite ingenious. It was for Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. The commercial was insinuating that chocolate and peanut butter was the best combination since Saturday and Sunday. I would definitely have to agree. Well, at least with the Saturday and Sunday part.
Up until about 3:45pm EST on Tuesday, February 1, 2011, I thought that the Saturday and Sunday combo would be untouchable. But after today, I’m going to have to say that I found a new combination that I like almost (if not more than) as much as Saturday and Sunday.
Here is a list of other great combinations:
1. Batman and Robin – great combo of super heroes.
2. Saturday and Sunday – enough said. DUH.
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly – greatest combo on two slices of bread…ever. This one never lets me down, especially when I’m hungry.
4. Beavis and Butthead – greatest combo of fictional characters…ever. Too bad MTV let that one die out.
5. Surf and Turf – gotta be one of my favorite combo foods. Joey’s Seafood always did it right.
6. Garren C. (fellow MLHR blogger) and any class at OSU – class can be boring. But class would be double boring without Garren. Thank you G$lyce.
7. Brad Pitt and Jen Aniston – This was a good combination that is no longer a combination. Stupid, Brad. Angelina has nothing on Jen. Just sayin’.
8. Milk and Cookies (e.g. Oreos) – I could eat my weight in Oreos and milk.
9. John Mayer and a Guitar – Thank you for some great music, John.
and…my new favorite combination
10. Bad Weather and OSU canceling my class on Tuesday night – simply awesome!!
So as I sit in my apartment with NO CLASS and bad weather, I’ll have to admit, I’m liking it.