If you haven’t already done so, I would highly recommend getting a Flu shot! I came home from class on Tuesday night and out of nowhere started shivering and coughing. While in graduate school, we don’t have time to be sick and take it from me, this Flu is a doozy!
Well, I’m spent. I have included the Wellness Center Flu shot schedule information below. You can also visit their website at http://swc.osu.edu/. Take care of yourselves!
Flu Shot Clinics
- Location: Wilce Student Health Center Ground Floor
- Dates: October 6, 12, 22, 26, November 4, 9
- Times: 4:00PM – 6:30PM
- No appointment needed
Additional Flu Shot Opportunities:
- Morning Clinic: Walk-in to our Pharmacy, Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 11:00AM
- Afternoon Clinic: Call ahead (614) 292-4321
- Location: Wilce Student Health Center room 264-C
- Dates: September 23, 24, 25, October 1, 8, 15, 29, November 5, 12, 19
- Times: 2:00PM – 4:00PM< /br>
Cost for all Clinics:
- $25 due at time of service
- Covered in full under the Student Health Insurance Plan
** Flu Shots given at an individual appointment have a cost of $36.