My Winter Break

It’s hard to believe we are already back and are starting our final semester in the MAcc Program here at OSU. After finals, it was nice to go home to New Jersey and get some R&R. I spent my break relaxing and spending time with my family and friends. Most of my time was spent bingeing shows on Netflix or watching sports, like OSU winning the Rose Bowl!  

My dog decided to take a nap under the tree

I also spent my break starting to prepare for the dreaded CPA exam. I plan on taking the Audit section first sometime in February so wanted to get a head start on that. Sometime in a future blog post, I’ll talk about mine and other students experience taking the CPA exam will in classes because it is very doable!

After some much needed rest, I’m now back in Columbus and back in class. In the spring semester, all of our classes are elective-based classes so you get to choose what interests you most (and it means no Friday classes!). I am in classes like Fraud Examination and Negotiations. These classes seem like they are going to be very interesting and am excited to see how the semester goes!