The Black Avengers

The day finally came…my first football game!

The Shoe

Although I knew nothing about football, my friend Ben did not give up on me and he was kind enough to invite me to a revenge game this past Saturday, where-SPOILER ALERT-Buckeyes returned home and fended off the Nebraska Cornhuskers!

My ticket!
The game is on!

The game was really tight the whole time, giving everyone in the audience a hard time. Fortunately, it was a happy ending!

With Ben’s detailed explanation during the game, my understanding of football grew from 0% to at least 60%-enough to pass a test if given one.(Thank you, Ben!)

OSU beanies & red-and-black dress code

What I enjoyed most in the game was the incredibly contagious Buckeye spirit! It was like we were all in this together… you just have to be there to feel it. Oh, how adorable Buckeyes are!

Me at halftime

I’m really, really glad The Ohio State Buckeyes won their game. This may sound cliche but, I am so proud to be a Buckeye. : )

(Hope we beat Michigan during Thanksgiving!)

Author: Zola Lo

Zola Lo is a student in the SMF program at Fisher College of Business. She is born with wanderlust and dreams of forever traveling. She currently pursues a career in consulting.