WondAVO Morning Routine

(This post is dedicated to all the avocado lovers in the world… I know there are many of us out there.)

So every morning I get up at 6 to go swimming at the RPAC. It’s already 30-ish degrees right now, but the hardest part is not jumping in the water since they’ve got awesome warm water pools. Instead, climbing out of bed is the challenge here. Let’s hope I can keep up on this early-morning swim thing  when winter comes!

Cutting to the chase, after swimming, I am always VERY hungry. I want to share with you how I eat breakfast like a queen:

Step 1: What is more cheerful than cutting open an avocado? I can’t be the only one who feels like a proud mom when looking at these perfect halves!

Avo baby

Step 2: Mash the green little things and grill them on toast with tuna and cheese. My heart missed a beat when taking this picture… So beautiful!

Breathtaking combo

Step 3: Best avocado toast in the world IMO.

Put together (with chopsticks!)

I’m not a cooking enthusiast, but I still feel blessed to have a decent oven in my dorm. Hope you enjoyed my simple recipe!

Shout out to avocado lovers again: An avo a day!!!

It’s getting colder and prettier in Columbus. Stay warm and happy everyone 🙂

Campus looks

Author: Zola Lo

Zola Lo is a student in the SMF program at Fisher College of Business. She is born with wanderlust and dreams of forever traveling. She currently pursues a career in consulting.