It’s FOOTBALL SEASON!

It’s once again my favorite sport season: FOOTBALL SEASON! I went to my first Ohio State football game against the University of Oklahoma and despite the loss, it was a great time. This game was at night, which was perfect considering the warm weather Columbus has had in September.  I knew before I moved to Ohio State that I would attend as many football games as possible and I’m so glad I bought the full season ticket package! The culture and school spirit is something I can’t describe in words. Even casually strolling around campus before or after the game, you will see masses of people in red clothing walking around just excited to be here. For the very first game, I was able to spend the day with some fellow MAcc students, one Law Student, and one Master of Business Logistics Engineering student all from OSU. It’s great to be able to be around other students in different programs who all share one love: OSU football.

Then, this past week, I went to the UNLV game and had two friends from my undergraduate program come up to join me. The game was a great experience as usual, but I was also happy to see them and show them life here at OSU. During the UNLV game halftime show, the marching band performed with OSU’s Alumni Marching Band. The field was covered with people comprising one large marching band, and at the end of the performance, there were four sets of Script Ohio performed on the field. If you have never seen the Script Ohio, I highly recommend checking it out! For me, the experience was made even better by seeing see so many people perform the Script at one time! Overall, I would highly recommend attending an OSU football game at least once while in Ohio.

My friends, Casey and Hailey, visiting for the UNLV game