The Ohio State Man

Hello! My name is Danny Chehade and I am currently in the Master of Accounting program here at Ohio State. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio (I am a die-hard Cleveland Cavaliers fan). I also work as a Student Ambassador in the Graduate Programs Office. So for the next several months, the world will get to see me post world-class blogs; but today, I figured I would tell you a little more about myself.

At the CAVS championship parade in 2016 (Warriors blew a 3-1 lead)

I, like a few of my classmates, are taking advantage of the opportunity to be a part of the BSBA/MAcc program. What does this mean? I am currently a fourth year student who is simultaneously an undergraduate and graduate student at the same time at The Ohio State University. My undergraduate studies focused on operations management and honors accounting while my graduate studies will be focused on accounting.

Me taking school photos for 16th grade (aka my last year at Ohio State)

This past summer, I had the opportunity to intern with Boeing in its surveillance division which focuses on surveillance aircrafts such as the AWACS (these are 707-body airplanes with a large radar on top). I worked in supply chain, which may seem odd for an accounting major but if you are interested in chatting, I would more than love to explain why I decided to take on this opportunity– and to explain my love for planes and travel.

Sitting in the pilot seat of a Boeing C-17

Today, I am writing to you during the start of my senior year. It is a bittersweet moment for me now realizing that my college experience is 75% over, but I can’t that let that get the best of me. I am looking forward to this year and the opportunities that lie ahead in the MAcc program!