Ohio State Golf Club

Now that the weather is (kind of) starting to get warmer, I think it is appropriate to start talking about golf. One fantastic bonus of being a student at Ohio State that I really love is having access to the two golf courses, Scarlet and Gray, at the Ohio State University Golf Club. As someone who has golfed their whole life and was a former collegiate golfer, the chance to play at one of the best golf courses in the area is a pretty amazing perk. Normally to play at these courses, a person has to be a member of the OSU Golf Club. Ohio State students, though, are also allowed to play these courses up to 6 times per season (March 1-October 31). Students are allowed to bring up to 1 guest for a tee time at the Scarlet Course and up to 3 guests for a tee time at the Gray Course.

View from the fairway on the front 9 of The Scarlet Course
View from the fairway on the 4th hole Par 5 on The Scarlet Course

Personally, I played the Scarlet Course twice in the fall and plan to play a couple more times while I’m still a student here. The course is very challenging, but it is beautiful. I would definitely recommend that any student who enjoys golf take advantage of this great opportunity Ohio State students have to play at either of these great courses!

ohio state golf