Going Beyond At Fisher

The Fisher College of Business recently released their new branding campaign – Go Beyond.

The launch of the Go Beyond campaign was held at the Blackwell Ballroom. Students, faculty, professionals, and other members of the community gathered to hear the new tagline and slogan for the business school. Fisher College of Business

It has been fun to be a student at Fisher while this rollout has been taking place. Students and faculty seem to be excited about the changes that are taking place and the new logo and color scheme that will be seen within Fisher materials. The college is transitioning away from the maroon and tan color scheme to a more traditional Ohio State color scheme – scarlet and gray.

Fisher isn’t the only school that has introduced a new brand tagline and slogan. Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management uses the slogan Think Bravely and Wharton uses the phrase Knowledge for…

As a student at Fisher I feel that the tagline truly fits the mission and objective of the program. The MBA program continually pushes students to be better, learn more, and grow in every way possible. Before coming to Fisher, I had a knowledge of advertising and marketing within the financial sector. When I leave Fisher in a few short months I will carry with me a strong network of friends and classmates, business knowledge in multiple industries, consulting experiences, additional leadership skills, and  tools and resources to assist me in solving complex problems that businesses and managers confront on a daily basis.