I wanna go back, I gotta go back, to O-HI-O!

I’d like to start off my first blog post by introducing myself. This is my second time being a Buckeye student and I couldn’t be more excited to be back! I graduated from Ohio State in 2011 with my BS in Mechanical Engineering.

Going to Ohio State was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, so coming back to pursue my MBA here was a no brainer! For the past two years I was working as a Facilities Engineer in on-shore gas for Shell Oil Company in Houston, TX. While I learned a lot about myself and the corporate environment over the past two years, I ultimately decided that engineering was not my passion.

As an undergrad, I completed minors in Business and Entrepreneurship. It was through these classes that I discovered my passion for Marketing. I’ve always loved products and brands. I enjoy browsing every aisle of Target or Kroger to see what new and innovative products they have. Currently I am planning on pursuing a career in Brand Management or something related to Marketing Analytics.

There are so many clubs and events that Fisher MBAs can take part in. I’m eager to get involved and learn as much as I can in the next two years! I thoroughly enjoyed reading the My Fisher Grad Life blog before I started in the Fisher MBA program and I hope that my posts will make other future Fisher Buckeyes excited too!