Nida’s Thai on High

A wonderful restaurant that I recently tried in Columbus was Nida’s Thai on High. It had been recommended to me from some fellow MAcc students that they had great Thai food, which I have been looking for a good place to try.

Nida’s is a great location in the Short North and has reasonable prices. They are even open for lunch as well. Nida’s is a cute comfortable environment and a great place to go with friends to eat. I recommend to make reservations or call ahead if you plan to go on a weekend night. My friend and I made that mistake by not but that just gave us an opportunity to walk around the Short North for an hour or so until we could be seated for dinner. We decided to get an appetizer to share in which neither of us have tried, we got Todd Mun Goong, which is deep friend ground shrimp. I ordered my favorite Thai dish the Chicken Pad Sew Ew – it was delicious. It was very flavorful and not too spicy (you have the option of making it as spicy as you want). I would recommend trying Nida’s Thai on High if you have not gotten the opportunity to yet. I will be going back!