Fisher Annual Book Draw

Every year before the winter break, students and faculty gather together in the student lounge to participate in the annual Fisher Book Draw.

The book draw is hosted by the members of the Graduate Programs Office. Favorite books of the faculty at Fisher are purchased and on hand for students to receive through the drawing.

Each student, regardless of graduate program, is eligible to win one of the books.

This year, I was lucky enough to win one of the books that was given. I received the book The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America. I am about halfway through the book and it has been a great read thus far.

The annual book draw is just another reason that I have loved my time at Fisher. It is an example to me of the benefits of attending a business school that has a small intimate feel where students really get to know all of the faculty and all of their classmates. Fisher provides that in so many ways and the annual book draw is just one of them.