Final Exams!

I can’t believe we are in the midst of final exams – the first semester of the MBA program has flown by!  It’s been a wonderful journey. I’ve learned so much and gotten to know so many great people here at Fisher – my classmates, the second-year MBAs and the wonderful faculty and staff.

I’ve only got two final exams left, and then the first semester will officially be over! We get almost an entire month of break, so I am looking forward to a bit of relaxing and recharging after this hectic semester.

I am also looking forward to practicing more case interviews, researching companies and applying for more summer internships. Interviews for many of my target firms start in January, so I need to get all my applications in before break!

I’m looking forward to a new set of classes next semester, several case competitions and a trip to Silicon Valley with the Fisher Entrepreneurship Association in February (more on those to come!).

Almost there … just two more finals to go :)