Apples to Apples

In Ohio, when the leaves change from green to red and yellow, you know Fall is finally here! It’s time for football, bonfires, festivals, Halloween, and perfect weather for sweatshirts and jeans. Fall is a sign that summer is over and school has begun. When I was little, my grandparents used to take all eight grandkids to Fulton Farms to pick apples and sweet corn and every year we went on a hayride together. A couple of weekends ago, I got to share our Ohio tradition with my friend and California native, Ashley.  We went with a few of my friends from undergrad to Lynd Fruit Farm. Lynd Fruit Farm is located in Pataskala, OH about 35 minutes from campus. (But definitely worth the drive!) We picked apples and pumpkins straight from the patch! Check out a sampling of the 10,000 pictures we took that day:

What a gorgeous day for picking apples…

With my beautiful friends: Ashley, Lauren, Kati and Sarah!

Real friends…walk with you…

Share with you…

And laugh with you!

1 Response to “Apples to Apples”

1. 1 Ashley November 15, 2012 at 5:39 pm

These pictures are so beautiful! The person who took/edited them must be super talented =)