Sound Body, Sound Mind

Getting fit can be fun and exciting: Check out the Ballroom Dance Club at OSU here.

Whether you are a social dancer, competitive dancer, or even someone with two left feet, this is a great way to exercise.

Here are some photos from beginner’s class. Awesome music + Great teachers + Full participation = A+++!

1st dance class of the year

How to dance with your partner

Partnering in dance

During the lesson, they covered a popular line dance (Wobble, see a clip below), Merengue, Cha Cha. At the end of the session, advanced dancers showed off their skills.

Wobble (2)

Demo (2)

If you like “So You Think You Can Dance” or “Dancing with the Stars”, this is where you can learn all sorts of ballroom dancing. It is a great way to meet new people. It was through ballroom dancing that I met my husband, Mike. Yes, we are the couple who dance till the wee hours at night. If you are single or in a committed relationship, I definitely suggest joining the OSU Ballroom Dance Club!

Dance competition

Mike and I dancing tango