Russ Klein, CMO Arby’s – Fisher Speaker Event

One of the great things about being a student at Fisher is the opportunity to learn from and speak to top industry professionals.  One of Fisher’s top alums – Russ Klein, Arby’s new CMO, will be speaking to Fisher students on Friday, September 7th. Russ has an amazing marketing career and great tips and advice for those of us headed into the field. Russ is well known for his charismatic and engaging personality and  is sure to make for a memorable Fisher event!   I feel particularly blessed to be a part of the event, as the president of our marketing association (AMP) I have the opportunity to meet Mr. Klein and introduce him to my fellow students.  I can’t wait to hear what advice he has for those of us aspiring to leadership positions in marketing!

To learn more about Russ Klein and his transition to Arby’s, check out this article by AdAdge.