Scheduling – Part Two

So last week was a busy week for many of the WPMBA‘s; well, those of us who had the fun experience of two midterms back to back last Tuesday.  I for one was not a fan of two midterms on the same night.  It made for a long weekend of studying.  And then came scheduling.  A post several weeks ago, I was very excited about the opportunity for scheduling for fall semester.  For the past year, we’ve basically been told “The switch is coming, you must take these classes.” Which was simple enough.   But now, with the majority of my core classes out of the way, picking electives was exciting idea to start.  Well, scheduling for electives can be a daunting task.  There are several options.  Some may can pick classes by days of the week, others by interests, workload, group projects, professors and so much more.  I’ve scheduled for autumn semester but I’m not positive about the classes yet; there’s still time.

So here’s my task for anybody in the WPMBA program that happens to read my blog.  What elective classes did you like/dislike?  What would you recommend to those of us choosing electives for the first time?  Those who have taken the classes first hand are great resources!