8 Habits of Highly Productive People

This morning, I came across an article called  “8 Habits of Highly Productive People”.  I thought it was a really interesting article and are some really great tips to get through not only a workday, but that added four hours of class time.  Plus, an added bonus to the article, was a little plug to the Fisher College and a research study!  So, in case you don’t want to read the whole article, here’s a quick summary of the 8 habits.

1. Make it a point to take breaks.  

2. Start your day off on the right foot.

3. Make mindful food choices.

4. Keep a flexible to-do list.  

5. Use technology with intent.  

6. Balance workload.

7. Put perfection in its place.  

8. Know how to say “no”.  

These are all really important to think about.  I know there’s a lot of times during the day I feel that I’ve done a lot but haven’t scratched anything off of my to-do list.  Taking breaks is also important.  Usually sitting something aside and coming back to it later in the day helps my perspective on projects.

Take a look at the article and apply some of these tips to your work or school life.  :)

1 Response to “8 Habits of Highly Productive People”

1. 1 LuatAmi April 26, 2012 at 10:24 pm

8. Know how to say “no”. for me this is the most important thing