Spring Break – Early!

I write this post from 30,000 feet in the air, on my way to sunny Las Vegas, Nevada!  That’s right – I am FINISHED with winter quarter!  Before you get too excited, I am not going to Vegas for fun – on the contrary, I am going for our biggest work meeting of the year.  Being that I am basically in charge of the event, it will be almost all work and very little play.  Nevertheless – it IS Vegas, and the highs are in the low 70s every day.

But, you say, aren’t finals next week?  And you would be right – finals are next week.  And because of this work trip, I had to take them early.  This, of course, added a huge layer of stress to what was already a very stressful time at work.  It meant that I had to complete all three work projects AND study for my finals before the end of classes.  I also had to find time to squeeze in some studying during the last week of class, in between work and class.

Somehow, I managed to get all those projects and all that studying done, just in time to take my finals this past Friday.  Both went surprisingly well – I was prepared for both.  Now, it’s on to the next big thing – our big work meeting.  Hopefully the meeting goes swimmingly, and by this time next week, I’ll be able to take a big sigh of relief. This spring break will truly be a break!