Random Happenings

All sorts of fun and random things have occurred this week, further proving that Ohio State is a great place to be! President E. Gordon Gee sent out a Valentine’s Day video, in which students talked about the places they love most at Ohio State. The university celebrated the naming of our medical center after Les Wexner and also marked the 50th anniversary of Ohioan John Glenn’s space flight.

In addition to these Ohio State happenings, several more individual experiences are worth noting. One of my professors, when discussing a healthcare example, mentioned that it would pertain to me since I volunteer at the hospital. I was impressed that he remembered this fact about me and tied it into the class lecture. Also, we had another successful weekend of Volunteer Income Tax Assistance. I was at the location with OSU law school students, some of whom were former MAcc students, and it was again wonderful to help people. Finally, I really enjoyed watching (for free!) the Ohio State women’s gymnastics meet, in which OSU set a school record with over 197 points. There is always something exciting occurring here!