Electives outside Fisher

Selecting my classes was interesting this quarter. There were only two marketing electives offered, both of them I already took in the previous quarters. Although I already have enough credits to graduate as a marketing major, I thought it was important to have at least one marketing class per quarter.

It’s a good thing that Fisher’s MBA curriculum is designed to give students flexibility. It allows us to customize our degree. We can take elective courses outside of the College of Business, as long as these courses help us in our career goals. Click here to read more about the Fisher Academics. Click here to browse the different colleges and schools of OSU.

This quarter, I decided to take Creative Message Design offered by the School of Communication. The course involves a number of writing assignments including press releases, news articles, and blog posts. Click here to read more about courses offered by the School of Communication.