Pat’s and Ralph’s

Right now I am sitting in the Southwest terminal of the Columbus airport. I am heading to Philadelphia for a few days. While I am there I have plans to go to Pat’s, the creator of the Philly cheesesteak, and Ralph’s, the second oldest Italian restaurant in the country. I have been to Pat’s once before when I was in college but I am excited to go back and very excited to go to Ralph’s which I have heard a lot of great things about. I’ll post some pictures (if my camera battery doesn’t die) in my next post.

Over the weekend I managed to make it up to the Dublin Irish Festival. I couldn’t believe how big and crowded it was. When I was a kid, the festival was not that big and really not a big deal, but now the size of the festival is incredible. If you’re looking for something to do next August, I recommend you check it out.

Lastly, I can’t believe my quarter will be over in 15 days. Where has the Summer gone? The 4 week break will be a nice break from school and I am looking forward to having some nights free.