Applying for graduation!

Well, I have been quite the deadbeat blogger this summer. It’s mostly because I have nothing to really write about – I haven’t had time to do much of anything interesting since the 2nd year summer core classes are VERY time consuming (and also pretty interesting, so I won’t complain too much).

But today I got the little boost of encouragement that I desperately needed: that quarterly e-mail from the GPO asking if I am “Planning to graduate at the end of ___ quarter?”  Finally, this e-mail applies to me! It’s time for me to apply to graduate!

I’m really looking forward to being a normal adult again – who has only one job, has every evening free, and doesn’t feel guilty about having fun when I should be doing homework. The freedom to stare at the TV for hours on a weeknight, or to go to a “happy hour” and let it turn into an “all night hour.” 

For the first time in my life, I won’t be severely depressed when winter comes, because come December, I’ll be freeeee!  =)  

Who’s jealous? Or who’s also graduating? Tell me what you’re going to do when you reclaim your free time!