Another Long Week

Well, it’s the week before the Ohio State Fair. For those of you who have never gone before, you should go. Not to see the carnival rides or the cheesy and expensive games, but to see all of the animals and projects at the fair. A lot of 4-H and FFA students exhibit their projects at the state fair and it is the culmination of their hard work. I used to be one of those 4-H’ers and it was always really awesome to me to be able to explain my projects (most of the time my breeding sheep) to people who had never had an experience with livestock, or anything outside of the city. Now-a-days, I facilitate part of the educational side of the livestock projects, though this year I will have a much smaller role than I have the last three years. I’m still excited to be involved, but I’m really glad I’m not doing what I did the last 3 years. It’s good to have a change of pace. But never-the-less, you all should go visit the fair. It’s a blast, and you’ll probably learn something you never knew before.

I’ve decided that I’m going to drop my managing college sports class. It’s going to make my schedule a lot easier and will allow me to work more during the day and have my evenings free for group projects. I’m not very excited about dropping the class, but I know it will be for the best. I am, however, excited for my Monday/Wednesday elective. It should be really interesting.

For now, though, I’m off to eat dinner and finish working on some stuff for MSE. Our first Teacher’s camp is next week, and I need to tell all of the campers what they need to bring and wear and where to park, and all of that happy, fun stuff.

I hope everyone has a great end to the week. Oh!!! I almost forgot! My wedding pictures have been posted. Here’s the link – enjoy!

2 Responses to “Another Long Week”

1. 1 Pop Fischer July 25, 2010 at 6:16 am

Way to go Amanda !

2. 2 Mike August 4, 2010 at 5:32 am

I agree with Pop Fischer…